- Everyone can get involved.
- It's very creative- it's our favourite school day.
- We can learn from mistakes and keep on learning.
- You are the boss of your self and you can be creative.
- We look forward to it every week.
- We can tidy up on time, without a hassle.
- There is a good choice of things to do.
- We can improve ourselves- at the beginning I would loose things and now I almost don’t.
- We are working together now and sharing more.
- I like all the activities!!!!!
- I like the bubble blowing because you do exciting experiments to see how you can blow even bigger bubbles.
- Kids got on with it and we didn’t make a big fuss.
- Making the Discovery models is really hard.
- There is always something interesting to do and there is a good choice. I like to build stuff that we don’t get to do at home
- I like to put the Lego robot together because I am good at doing it.
- It is a good way to practice managing ourselves.
- We always get along with each other.
- I like the colourful, creative things that we do.
- I focus more on the stuff that I am doing now than when we started.
- I like Discoverying new things!
- Sometimes we don’t get other school things done.
- It is expensive to buy extra things for the class to use.
- It takes loads of time, resources and money.
- Some of the things we didn’t get to finish in the time we had.
- Some times things get a bit messy.
- I get paint on myself.
- We are not so keen on doing the reading and blogging options during Discovery because we can do that at home any way.