Monday, October 19, 2009

Nana's Sunrise

Today we read the poem 'Nana's Sunrise' from the School Journal - Part 2 Number 1 2006.
Then we wrote melting moments about our own best people that we love. Here is some of what we wrote....

My Nanny is so beautiful that I would name a star after her.
Maisie

Seeing my grandmother brings a tear to my eye because I love her so much.
Amy

I would give a whole world to see her because I love her so much.
Jessica

My Nanny is like the sun shining into me.
Maisie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I am interning in a grade 7 and 8 class in Canada! We are interested in blogging with other classes around the world! Check out our blog and leave comments!
http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php#comments

Leeza said...

Hi Ms. Moturoa! I finally got blogspot working but it only works at school so I have limited time to comment. Talk to you soon!
Leeza