Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Preparation for Kaiteriteri Camp

What a great turnout we had at the parent meeting for the class camp to Kaiteriteri next week. Almost every seat in the classroom was filled with parents keen to help. I was so impressed with the amount of support being shown. Thank you all so much.

I have just been playing with the classroom blog and you will now notice the links on the right hand side to the other Appleby blogs. This should save you the hassle of opening your favourites to link to pages from other classes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely well organized Miss King. The Search & Rescue parent attending was VERY impressed with your pre planning. Now go out & enjoy

AllanahK said...

Now I am intrigued. Who is my anonymous admirer??? Search and Rescue is one thing I trust we will not be needing. Everyone else is most welcome!!!

Anonymous said...

You did well considering the weather!!
Very cold tired kids & parents.