Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Galaxies



I was so proud of Tullamore, Caleb, Kevin and George today. I am feeling poorly with a head cold so had a days sick leave and was not at school. Their group was next in line to finalise their animation. Totally on their own they were able to take the photos, upload them, use Quicktime to animate them, save into iMovie, add sound affects, narration and finally drop into Dropbox so I could access the 186MB iMovie project ready for me to compress and upload to YouTube.

Clever, resourceful boys.

PS I am away again today. If you could add some text to the wiki Galaxies page as well that would be great. Have a look at the clipboard with the Space animation groups on it and ask Joyce to see who is next to publish their animation.

2 comments:

M Webb said...

I hope that you feel better soon, but its wonderful to know that you have such resourceful wonderful students in your class who are keen to continue your education even with you in your sick bed!
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato.

CALEB AND TULLAMORE!!!!! said...

I know we were fantastic To work that hard !!! we were awesome.We rock!!!

From Caleb and Tullamore.