As well as using our maths problem solving wiki I will throw in some games to practice play at home.
The first game will be... Rogo.
The aim of Rogo is to collect as many rewards as possible while taking a route of the given number of squares, returning to your starting point.
- You can start on any square, with or without a reward on it.
- You may move vertically or horizontally, but not diagonally.
- You may not step on the black squares.
- You must return to your starting point.
- You may visit the same square once only.
These are the puzzles we are going to have a go at today.