Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A new way to present our stuff

I am so looking forward to getting back to Appleby School and sharing all the cool things I have been learning about this year. One tool I just learnt about today is Capzles where you upload photos and movies and music and it plays a bit like a slideshow and people can leave comments.

Mr F, an educator from America, has already left a great comment for Gloria and Fynn. To play the slideshow just click on the play button.

The second item is a video- to watch it click on it to make it big.

If you want to hear my cool audio just click on the little speaker button.

To see the thing in full screen click where it says full screen on the bottom right hand side.

What do you think??

4 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Allanah, this is great, excellent how all the media can be uploaded into one 'capzle' and embedded. Effective for recording and reflecting learning in different contexts. I think I will need to use your online booking marking idea tagging ideas to explore in 2009. BTW how long is your list already ;-)

Thanks for sharing,
Fiona

Craig Steed said...

Nice one Allanah, hadn't come across this before. Thanks for passing on the tool and ideas for its use.

Anonymous said...

This is great...but I really love your bubble comment about it as well! It's like you are right here. very cool.

http://www.bubblecomment.com/id/5n25

Mel Gibb said...

Good evening Allanah, Wow! there are so many cool web 2.0 tools for us to incorporate in our blogs. Makes non-bloggers think we are REALLY clever when we make things like this. Thanks for sharing your new "tool" with us... I'll add it to my toolbox!