Sunday, November 25, 2012

Moturoa Day

1. We will have a piratical sort of morning this morning.






2. We are going to do a little pirate maths on the computer. We are learning to how use map co-ordinates to find out where the pirate treasure is hidden.



3. Then we are going to use the free iPad app to solve the eight challenges of The Pirate Treasure Hunt. Arghhh me hearties.


4. Then we will write our own pirate like dialogue using Puppet Pals.

If we need some pirate vocabulary we can look here!

Talk like a pirate vocabulary list. If we come across some more pirate words we can add them to the list.




Emelia's Pirate Story from Allanah King on Vimeo.


We also showed our creativity by using Pirate Scribble on the iPad. You have to complete each of the pirate drawings and then they come alive! Pirate Scribble costs $2.59


Here are a couple of pictures Hannah drew with the Pirate Scribble App.





Emma's Pirate Story


Claire's Pirate Story
  Helena's Pirate Story
 

Matai's Pirate Story



Chloe's Pirate Story
 

Ava's Pirate Story



Grace's Pirate Story



Genieve's Pirate Story



Echo's Pirate Story




Judah's Pirate Story


Sam's Pirate Story



4 comments:

Heymilly said...

Wow! What great piratical work you guys did today. Love the puppet pals and stories. I wonder what were the best bits of your piratey day?
Miss Signal

Anonymous said...

argggh me hearties! looks like a truly fantastic piratical day! Loving those stories that you have shared on sound cloud... arrrrghh :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

My webpage: top 37 items for survival, ,

AllanahK said...

To get a captcha on your blog go into Settings, then posts and comments and turn Comment Verification on.

Like this http://d.pr/i/f7v8