1. Some of us are reading the iPad app 'The Lorax' on the iPad or iPod Touch.
2. Some of us are choosing to make a Google presentation about good ideas we can think of to care for the environment.
Here is the link to the presentation so we can edit it.
2. Some of us are exploring and sharing the Lorax Project.
3. Some of us are creating a thneed advertisement.
4. Some of us are performing a Reader's Theatre of the Lorax story.
We took part of the Reader's Theatre and made a short sideshow out of it using Puppet Pals on the iPad.
Before play we watched the TED video about a really great way to help save the environment one paper towel at a time.
In the afternoon we researched some facts about dinosaurs. Allanah let us use her MacBook Air and a Chromebook so we could work together efficiently to find out the information.