Monday, December 06, 2010

Puzzling Time

Today at Problem Solving time Steven Wills came to share his problem solving games with us. He showed us Rush Hour. It is quite challenging. You may have to restart it a few times to get it right but we got there in the end. We had to show perseverence.

Allanah has got the app on her iPod Touch as well.


It was a very tricky puzzle game.
We built towers. It was fun.
Grace puzzled hard and long.
Jack enjoyed playing Rush Hour on Allanah's iPod Touch.
Georgia used the instruction manual to help solve the puzzles.
I thought that game was really hard but cool.
I thought the game was so cool. I wanted to buy it.
The original Rush Hour was really easy.
The Dinosaur Game got harder and harder.
Rush Hour Safari was hard.
I am building castles and making new ones.
Santana and I played this together. You could only move the goats when they were in line.
Looking over the crates was fun.
This game is super fun but hard too.

No comments: