Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hira School Water Testing

Remember how we won the National Waterways Water Testing Kit back in March- well today I went out to Hira School and had a look at how they test the stream out their way. We will do more of this next term.

This is a new tool we will be using next term. It is called Voicethread. I made this trial run to give you an idea of how it works. Make sure your speakers are on and click on the play arrow to make it work.



Just for fun I made this little movie from our photos. Brayden made the music with Garageband at the end of last term and I have been waiting for a good time to publish it. Great work Brayden. We will be playing more with this tool as well. It is called Animoto.



While I was at the dentist today I saw Frances and her Mum. It was great to see someone from Moturoa.

Miss K

No comments: